User interface changes & additions
- Small tweaks to saving of module help text to improve conformance.
- Scroll wheel support
- Shift-dragging something onto Aemulor adds it to the Applications window.
- Implemented undocumented passing of command tail, load address and exec address to executable code because some errant code relies upon it.
- Using the StrongARM engine CP15, C2 now returns bits[13:0] which is the undocumented behaviour seen on a real SA. (Some old code assumes this register is the ARM3 cache control register)
- SharedSound support in Pro
- ABCLibrary updated to 4.15
- Eureka ToolSprites issues resolved (application code assumed 16 colour, fully-opaque toolsprites and 16 colour filetype sprites. This is no longer true)
2.31-specific Bug fixes
- RMEnsure failed to return error message if the module was absent/too old and there was no trailing command
- When loaded, Aemulor now reports an error and refuses to start if any running task is already using more than 28MB of memory. Thanks to Rob Davison for this solution.
- Corrected running of application directories (the altered behaviour of 2.30
caused Obey files and desktop launchers to start 26-bit applications natively instead of emulated)
- Fixed detection of unaligned (image) filing systems entry points. This fault sometimes rendered Win95FS unusable.
Aemulor 2.31 also contains all of the bug fixes released in Aemulor Pro 2.30